A chemistry laboratory in a retro style. Perfect for a cinematic and stylized project. This scene includes the entire laboratory and every asset used to create the scene. From modular architecture, to props. Scene uses face weighted normals and geo decals, and textured with tileable materials. Lighting is fully dynamic and includes raytraced shadows and ambient occlusion. Assets are made for dynamically lit scenes only and may not include lightmaps.
- Weighted Normals + Tilable Materials workflow
- No baked maps
- 156 Static Meshes
- 155 Textures - Primarily 2k
- Master Material shader that controls the majority of all props and models
- Material Function library allowing for global changes and fast iteration
- Additional controls for roughness, albedo, normals, vertex blending, POM and more
- Fully dynamic lighting (does not support baked lighting)
- Fully detailed models from all sides
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Vertex Count: See documentation
LODs: Yes, automatically generated.
Number of Materials: 24
Number of Material Instances: 114
Number of Material Functions: 12
Number of Textures: 156
Supported Development Platforms: Windows/PS4/Xbox
This project requires Planar Reflection Capture to be enabled. To do so, go to Project Settings -> Rendering -> Support Global Clip Plane for Planar Reflections.
Disclaimer: Due to a known engine bug with vertex painting, a warning may be displayed about spending 0.0s repairing painted vertex colors. This warning can be removed by manually resaving the level
The project runs at a steady 30FPS with Raytracing Shadows and AO along with SSGI enabled. The project was built and tested using the following PC specs.
RTX 2070 Super
32GB DDR4 RAM