Level up your 3D and design skills. Let's learn from the real world as we build a complete set with assets, materials and lighting completely with Blender and rendered in Eevee in realtime!
What topics are covered?
- research and preparation of references and image textures
- examples of modeling, lighting and assembly techniques
- overview of the final scene
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 2.5 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D source BLEND file
- PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
- Blender 2.82
- basic knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More