- Subdivision based topology in FBX and OBJ format. If, you want you can easily tweak topology and mesh form for surfaces.
- Clean and lightweight perfect polished mesh form since it subdivision based.
- Topology not merged. You can assign polygroups and attach / detach ornament parts.
- Ready to use single ZBrush 2021.6.2 Multi IMM brush also included. It will work in ZBrush 2021.6.2 and later versions. Subdivision form for brushes created via Dynamic Subdiv in ZBrush. 3 subdivisons max. Use Reconstruct Subdiv from geometry menu multiple times to restore lowpoly mesh form and improve your viewport perfomance.
- OBJ and FBX midpoly files for subdivision purposes with frozen transforms and gizmo on bottom center.
- ZBrush 2021.6.2 Multi IMM brush also included. It will work in ZBrush 2021.6.2 and later versions.
Installation. To install brush and open it later in Lightbox:
- Create Ornaments directory in folder: C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2021\ZBrushes
- Copy paste Ornament_flowers.zbp file to directory: C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2021\ZBrushes\Ornaments
- Open ZBrush. Click on Lightbox > Brushes tab > Ornaments and load Ornament_flowers brush.