A non-technical, un-scientific and personal comparison of Blender Cycles, Eevee and Octane! We're looking at lighting/rendering a large interior space in a concept design workflow. A small overview over some attractive render choices available today and how they fare in an actual work environment.
What topics are covered?
- Material and render setup for Eevee and Cycles
- Scene overview in Octane Standalone and Octane for Blender for comparison
- Quick Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Creatives who are interested in rendering within Blender.
What will I get?
- 2+ hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D source and scene files (OBJ, ORBX and BLEND)
- PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
- Blender 2.8
- Octane Standalone (not required but useful)
- Intermediate knowledge of Blender and Octane
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More