Underwater Tutorial: https://youtu.be/Cn7EnRz_7-s
Supported engine versions from 4.23
Supported Platform: Windows 10
Cartoon Water Shader is an easy to use highly stylized water material, and river tool with many features.
Demo scenes also included!
• Gerstner Waves
• Stencil Mask (no water inside of the boat)
• Caustic and wet sand effect
• Spline based river editor
• Wave resistance around objects in the river
• Foam around intersecting objects
• Surface Highlights
• Water Depth with custom colors
• Light Angle based fake SSS
• Multi Colored Fog Post Process
• Highly customizable
How to use:
• You should turn on Mesh distance field in Project settings\Engine\Rendering\Lighting\Generate Mesh Distance Field to enjoy the wave resistance around objects in the river and foam intersections. Your Engine Scalability Shadow's setting also has to be higher than medium! Your water will be white if you not do this!
• You should change the Custom Depth-Stencil pass value to Enagled with Stencil in Project settings\Engine\Rendering\Postprocessing. If you not do this your boat will be filled with water!
• For River drop the BP_CartoonWater_RiverTool into your level and scale to desired size, select a spline point hold ALT and move simultaneously to add a new spline point
• For Ocean drop the BP_CartoonWater_Ocean into your level and scale to desired size
• For Lakes drop the BP_CartoonWater_Lake into your level and scale to desired size
Added 4.23 and 4.24 versions
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More