A collection of many furnitures for german bunkers, WWII. All models are available for PBR rendering and include 3 LODs.
The collection includes :
- an air-filter
- a stove
- 2 wooden tables
- 2 wooden chairs
- 2 metallic cabinets
- 2 wooden cabinets
- a bed structure
- a footboard
- 3 german radio
- a wall telephone
- a headphone D model
- 2 cable rolls
All assets are true historical models of tools and accessories used by the German Army during the Second World War (WW2).
The 3D models are ready for game and low poly using and have 3 LODs for each objects. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.79b
Low poly model
- Objects : 19
- Polygons : 16568
- LODs : Yes (3 levels)
- Collision Box : Yes
- Subdivision ready : No (Yes for some only)
- Render engine : Cycles render (Eevee ready, Unity & Unreal Engine ready)
- Materials in scenes : 10
- Textures sizes : 4K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
- Exported files : 2 versions of FBX (for Unity and for Unreal Engine)
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named 'Textures'
This new release includes a free demo of this collection.