This 3D model of two olive trees is a high-quality, photorealistic asset that can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Indoor landscaping: This olive 3d model can be used to create a lush and inviting indoor oasis. It can be placed in a living room, lobby, office, or any other space where you want to add a touch of nature.
- Landscape design: This model can be used to plan and visualize outdoor landscaping projects. It can be helpful for determining the size and placement of trees, as well as the overall look and feel of the landscape.
- Architectural visualization: This model can be used to create realistic renderings of buildings and other structures. It can be helpful for showcasing the design of a project to clients or stakeholders.
- Video games and animation: This model can be used to create realistic and immersive environments for video games and animation. It can also be used to create special effects, such as the wind blowing through the leaves of the trees.
The model is made up of two separate trees, each of which is fully textured. The trees are also highly detailed, with realistic and displacement bark, leaves, and branches.
The trees are rigged and animated in speedtree, unreal and unity versions, so you can pose them however you like.
The trees are 4.5 meters tall and 5.5 meters wide.
Check out this animation I made using Unreal Engine:
The model is available in a variety of file formats, so you can use it with any 3D modeling software.
- 3ds max - Vray / Corona
- Cinema 4D - Vray / Corona
- Unreal Engine ( Animation ready)