Wood (291) - Photogrammetry based Environment Texture
Photogrammetry based, seamless, 4096x4096px material of worn, dry wood
By buying this material you get:
'SBAR' - a Substance Designer file with all textures contained (all channels are 8 bits except the height which has 16 bits).
'ZIP file' which includes Albedo, Normal, Height, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion maps (all stored as 16 bit PNG files)
and additional 32bits Height map stored in EXR format
With full, extended commercial license.
* Albedo was calibrated using XRite Color Checker
* this material represents roughly 100cm x 100cm (1x1 meter) of real space
* a green channel of the normal map is oriented for DirecX (illuminated from the bottom) and need to be switched for OpenGL
* the albedo value was calculated for 2.2 gamma color space
* the material albedo calibration was based on values measured with the Color Spectrometer
To get more details about how my materials were made please check my Artstation's material section: