- This pack is not for beginners. You need to have some basic knowledge of windows, touch portal and know how to assign shortcuts in clip studio paint to use to its full potential.
(WARNING - MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL YOUR BRUSHES AND SUB TOOLS. IN THIS PROCESS THEY WILL BE RESETED TO THE DEFAULT SETTINGS.)
- 7 pages with 280+ shortcuts,
- 706 Icons for Clip Studio Paint (Dark and Light Theme in .PNG)
- Change the icons and shortcuts of your favorite brushes in Touch Portal. As a suggestion you can use the following shortcuts: P, B, E, 1 to 9 and Alt+1 to Alt+9.
- Change the icons of the 10 material tabs to suit your taste. The shortcuts for them are: Atl+F13 to Alt+F22. Select one of the middle buttons on page 6 and change the icon for the one you use.
- For actions you can use: Alt+F1 to Alt+F12. Open Clip Studio Paint, and go to: File>Shortcut Settings>Auto Action
- As this is my first time doing something like this I hope you enjoy.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More