⇨ IMPORTANT: These brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad. They won't work in Photoshop or other digital drawing/editing softwares. ⇦
This Procreate brushes set includes 34 brushes designed to add texture to your artworks. The preview images show the brushes used in combination with Sketch & Toon 3D renders, but the brushes can also be used on any other kinds of illustrations, sketches, drawings and even photos.
There are three categories in this set:
• Brushes: these work like regular brushes and are pressure sensitive. You can use them to add details, shading, or for a more controlled texture process.
• Texture stamps: these square-shaped brushes have been sampled from paint roller marks; just tap with the stylus to add them on the canvas. These brushes work well when set to a large size, to cover large areas of the image at once. Tip: rotate the canvas to get a different brush orientation.
• Borders stamps: and finally, these brushes are great for adding a grunge border to your images. Make sure your canvas is straight when applying these brushes, to get horizontal or vertical orientation.
• 34 Procreate brushes (.brushset format file)
• 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
To use these brushes, you will need:
• The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
• An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they're currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third party styluses.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More
For use on an unlimited number of commercial projects with no limits on sales or views.Learn More