Emily is fully rigged, animation, and game ready. The model is a manifold polygon mesh equipped with an advanced control rig for easy and fun animation.
- Full control rig with facial controls for expressions.
- Advanced foot roll and hand curl controls and has Inverse and Forward Kinematics on all her limbs.
- She has a full low poly mesh (including the private parts under the shirt) and is subdivision ready, and also works well with Maya's viewport subdivision.
- She is compatible with all Unreal Engine skeleton animations and can easily be retargeted to a new skeleton (as well as any store content using the ue4_skeleton).
- All the materials are PBR Atlas mapped to the UV's, with digital human shaders for unreal engine.
- The Hypershade in Maya contains 2 Variations of each material. One is Compatible with Maya's built-in renderers, and the other is Compatible with V-Ray. Simply apply materials as needed.
- Comes with a Third Person Template Project for Unreal and a Project file for Maya ready to go! Just load it up and start animating!