- This is a high-quality camel model with complete textures, fur, rigging and animations, including multiple 4K maps based on UDIM-texture. This model is made by Blender 2.81 and rendered by Cycles Renderer. In this project, there is the animation of walking.
- This model consists of 9 objects: body, 2 lacrimal caruncles, 2 scleras, 2 pupils, teeth and tongue. Besides, this project also includes two sets of color maps for body, which can be quickly switched through the image editor.
- Its scale to real-word scale is 1.6：1, so when you use it, you need to scale the parent empty object down to 0.6.
The size of maps:
Number of mesh polygons:
vertices 50800; polygons 50732
vertices 548; polygons 544
vertices 740; polygons 752
Lacrimal caruncle (2):
vertices 830; polygons 826
vertices 18324; polygons 17624
vertices 677; polygons 664
Vertices: 71919; Polygons: 71142
- Blender project and obj format. The obj format is not rigged or animated, nor does it have fur. But if you need fur, you can export it from Blender and the material needs to be specified separately.
- -walk at 30 fps (0-200 frames - not loopable)
- With full controllers, postures and animations are easier to create.
- Face rigging with controllers for eyelid, lips and nostril areas.
- The neck is limited to follow the body to rotate. The head is limited to follow the neck to rotate. The limit can be switched by custom attributes.
- The neck IK + FK and four limbs IK + FK are switched by custom attributes.
- All of the IK and FK mentioned above cannot be switched seamlessly.
- The scale of this model to real world scale is 1.6:1. The unit is 1 meter.
- To run quickly, the fur is toggled Render, but not Display. You can hit the Display if needed.
- The animation data has been converted into action editing clips, which can be used directly, or the animation can be reedited and recreated.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No external add-ons needed.
- There are no lights and cameras.
- Some of the renderings presented are composited.
To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large number of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized.
- Decreasing the numbers of hair children and increasing the thickness of hair.
- Decreasing the steps of interpolated spine.
- In addition, the character can be rendered directly in a project.