Here is a Patterned Fabric Material made in Substance Designer (version 11.3.1).
With this Base-Material you can make Hundreds of different Patterned Fabric Materials. Also, there is a set of 46 Textures (40 Patterned Textures + 6 Normal / AO / Height) that you can use in different softwares and save more time.
This pack includes these items:
- 1 Base-Material in Sbsar format for Substance Painter (or any software supports sbsar format)
- 40 Basecolor Textures in PNG 24bit format (4K)
- 18 Metallic Textures in PNG 8bit format (4K)
- 23 Roughness Textures in PNG 8bit format (4K)
- 2 Fabric Textures, Normal / AO / Height in PNG 16bit format (4K)
All Textures are Tileable and Seamless.
Please watch this video to learn more about this product:
What can be Customized:
- Color of each Section
- Pattern Selection (29 Patterns)
- Patterns' Amount
- Blur Intensity
How to Install:
Just drag and drop on the Substance Painter shelf.
How to Use:
Drag and drop material on your layer window or on your object. Tweak sliders and option as you want according to your needs.
- 3D models are not included.
- There are 2 .rar files for download:
- Download "AHS_FabricMaterial_V2" for Base-Material
- Download "AHS_FabricMaterial_V2(Textures)" for Textures
Please rate and review this Product! It could be very helpful for me, and I appreciate that!
Hope you download it and enjoy.
My other products:
10 Plaid/Tartan Fabric Materials + 30 Textures (4K) Vol 1
Alpha Pack Vol 1
Logo Alpha Pack Vol 2