Stylized Floor Tiles Material 01 has been released! The material was created in Substance Designer and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag.
The material includes four textures: BaseColor, Height, Normal Map, Ambient Occlusion, and Roughness. It is 2048x2048 pixels in size.
The material can be used for a variety of projects, including games, and VFX. It is perfect for creating realistic and stylized floor tiles.
- Include .sbsar file.
- How to use sbsar file? Find help here >>> EASY SUBSTANCE TWEAKING USING SUBSTANCE PLAYER
- You can render texture from 256x256 to 4096x4096 pixels in size.
- Five textures included: BaseColor, Height, Normal Map, Ambient Occlusion, and Roughness 2048x2048 pixels in size.
- Can be used for a variety of projects, including games, 3D printing, and VFX.
- Perfect for creating realistic and Stylized Floor Tiles.
- Save time and money by using a pre-made material.
- Get high-quality results without having to create the material yourself.
- Use the material for a variety of projects.
Added Studio Extended Commercial License.
For use on an unlimited number of commercial projects with no limits on sales or views.