In this collection, you have 55 different Border Patterns as Trim toolkits that made in Substance Designer (version 11.3.1). You can find simple and complex patterns that you can use them in your projects (in different workflow and software). In this package, you can find PNG, PSD, and TIFF as the export texture that you can use in any software you want. And you can use directly Roll Brushes in Substance painter. With this toolkit, you have so many border patterns, and they can fit many styles and purposes.
This pack includes:
- 55 Border Patterns as Trim Brush for Substance with customizable parameters
- 55 Border Patterns as Texture in PSD, PNG, TIFF formats (4k and 16bit)
- 55 Border Patterns Preview in JPG format
Also, there are FREE Samples for you:
- 5 Border Patterns as Trim Brush for Substance with customizable parameters
- 5 Border Patterns as Texture in PSD, PNG, TIFF formats (4k and 16bit)
- 5 Border Patterns Preview in JPG format
Please watch this video to learn more about this product and how to use it in Substance Painter:
Please rate and review this Product! It could be very helpful for me, and I appreciate that!
Hope you download it and enjoy.
SBSAR files fixed (low quality problem)