SdKfz 164 Nashorn 3D model.
Nashorn was a German tank destroyer of World War II.
It was developed as an interim solution in 1942 by equipping a light turretless chassis with the Pak 43 heavy anti-tank gun.
The Hornisse/Nashorn was issued to the heavy antitank battalions (schwere Panzerjäger-Abteilungen),
with which six would eventually be equipped: schwere Panzerjäger Abteilung 560, 655, 525, 93, 519 and 88.
Each battalion was equipped with 45 Nashorns.
Now about this model.
It is low-poly and animated high-quality model with PBR-textures. It can be used in move or games. This tank already rigged for nice and easy animation.
1) 3ds max scene (vray 3.2). Use this scene to setup model for you projects.
Tank's cannon, traks and wheels configured for easy using.
In this scene you can find rigged model with tracks and separately track segment.
2) Model in fbx format.
3) Unity 5 unitypackage. This is very nice and easy solution for use this model in Unity 3d engine. Need unity 5.4 and higher.
4) Textures pack.
- NASHORN_body (textures resolution 4096x4096)
- NASHORN_cabin (textures resolution 4096x4096)
- NASHORN_tracks (textures resolution 1024x1024)
Textures pack include:
1) Vray compatible textures
2) UNITY 5 compatible textures
3) Unreal Engine 4 compatible textures
If you have a questions or suggestions - leave a commentary or send me email.
It's help me made my projects better!