30x alien environments with 7 - 8k resolution on each side.
I did these in Mandelbulb 3D, a 3D fractal software that is very helpful and fun to use, when you focus on environments and landscapes.
You can use these for various kinds of techniques like photobashing or using it as a base to bash or paint on or just cutting out parts of it to build together an artwork.
What do you get?
- Basic License: 30x JPEGs in high resolution of 3k images, 8k sample image
- Commercial License: 30x JPEGs in high resolution of 7 - 8k images
Best for photobashing, environment concept art, overpainting techniques, image manipulation and more.
The file you get is a .zip compressed file that you can extract with any unzipping software like 7 Zip.
No reselling, destribution or copying the raw files, please.
How to extract zip files
- Double-click on the zipped file to unzip any zipped file on your Mac.
- This will prompt the Archive Utility tool to unzip the files in the same folder the zipped file is in.
- Click appropriate icons to access the extracted files.
- Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the
item from the zipped folder to a new location.