In this video, I've tried to roughly explain my usual process of approaching a painting, starting from a sketch, using photos for texture and then painting over it, to get to the final part. I'm sharing this, for everyone who's trying to approach digital painting, and try out this amazing medium for doing Art. Hope this makes sense, and helps.
Please do write to me, any feedback you have, if you like or dislike this, and if I should try to do more videos like this.
Draw more, keep learning and have fun! :)
1. Half-an-hour video with audio commentary about how I approach such pieces, explaining the layers and painting process
- How I approach composition
- How I use contrast, in values and shapes
- How I use photos
- How I use painting to blend photos
- How I use adjustment layers for final compositing
2. Final PSD file with all layers
3. Final artwork and sketch
4. Link to brushes used
Just wanted to share this for the minimum price, hope you'd find this of use. Let me know if you do! :)
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More