We have all been there. You have a great design but somehow the client hasn’t chosen yours. Sometimes its just about how you present it! Follow along as I'll show you how to get the most out of your design, present it in the best possible light and sell your idea to the client effectively using Blender 2.9 and Photoshop.
What topics are covered?
- Research and organise your references using the latest tools.
- See how to efficiently present your designs and ideas in the best possible way.
- Quickly customise your 3D characters.
- Learn about new Blender 2.9 features to help you get more out this awesome software.
- Polish your renders in Photoshop.
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 3 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D scene in BLEND format (purchased character and tree models as well as textures can’t be included due to licensing restrictions)
- PSD file
- references, moodboard and exercise sheets
What do I need to have before I start?
- Blender 2.9
- knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.