👉 NOTE : YOU DON'T NEED PROCREATE TO FOLLOW THIS COURSE, ANY PAINTING SOFTWARE WILL DO
In this Course you'll get :
•🎥 A 47 minutes narrated video about :
- Building images from scratch
- My thoughts when creating illustrations
- Multiple lectures on Storytelling, Fundamentals & more
- Tons of examples from Amazing artists
- Multiples tips, and thoughts about Digital Painting
•✍️ x1 Brush pack for Procreate
- This contains only 3 custom brushes :
- Sketchy, CircleHue, Hard Paint
- The rest of the brushes are default from Procreate that you can find directly in the App (added to the pack for convenience) :
- Tinderbox, Natural Brush, Soft Brush, Nikko Rull, Leatherwoord, Stuc, Noise Brush)
•🎥 The 3 paintings from the course in single video files :
- Non narrated : These 3 processes are present in the main course with narration
- These files are here for your convenience if you want to go back and check only the process
⚠️ Important : This Course is for students, beginners and advanced artists, However be mindfiul that it does NOT cover the basis of Procreate, drawing, perspective, character design, and anatomy. Also this is NOT a step by step tutorial, this a lesson covering multiple Art topics and theories.
My name is Florian Coudray I'm a freelance concept artist and tutor, I've worked on multiple game projects like Crash Bandicoot 4, Kena : Bridge of Spirit, Spyro reignited trilogy, Haven and more... I love stylized environments and in this course I'm sharing my process, what I've learned during these years, and multiple important notions to create awesome paintings
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments feel free to contact me on Artstation!
And feel free to leave a review!
Every Modern concepts and illustrations in this video were used with permission of their respective owners.
Artists Credits :
Credits : Joaquin Sorolla, Mary Cassatt, Frank Street, Johannes Itten, Joseph Zbukvic, Undertale, Ponyo on the Cliff, Hilma af Klint