Siberian Tiger Rig for Houdini. The rig is designed to be compatible with game engines. The model needs to be scaled by 100% in software outside Houdini.
- IK Legs
- Reverse foot + banking controls for the feet
- FK Arms
- IK Arms
- IK control can switch between chest parent and master parent space. Includes scripts to match poses from one parent to another.
- Invisible Rig controllers
- Allow for easy posing with the Pose Tool; no need to have controllers visible, nor selecting them.
- Dedicated tab for easy and quick exporting
- Root Motion (Unreal Engine 4 animation feature)
- Allows UE4 to subtract animation from the root of the skeleton and apply it to the character controller instead
When you export an animation, you can choose in the menu whether you want to export <All> (skeleton+mesh+animation) or <Skeleton + Animation Only>.
By default, the <Save To Disk> button is unavailable if there is no file path set. The file path needs to include the file extension (.fbx). For example: C:/path/file1.fbx
The textures can be retrieved by right-clicking the node > Type Properties > Extra Files tab > Select a texture > Save as File.
Thanks for checking out this rig and have fun animating!