Game Ready Low Poly textured M9 Bayonet Knife model (FBX, Maya, Blender, 3ds Max).
- All objects are well named and grouped accordingly.
- Clean quad-based topology, it's easy to manage and make changes. Polys: 1630. Tris: 3058.
- Good and organized UV’s.
- Mesh normals are softened (smoothed) / hardened to achieve the best possible look (no weird shading).
- High poly version of model (106840 polys) comes along with the main low poly.
One UV / PBR 4K Texture Set (PNG):
- MetalRough (BaseColor / Metallic / Normal / Roughness).
- Unity HDRP - High Definition Render Pipeline (BaseMap / MaskMap/ Normal).
- Unity URP - Universal Render Pipeline (AlbedoTransparency / MetallicSmoothness / Normal).
- Unreal Engine (BaseColor / OcclusionRoughnessMetallic / Normal).
Modelled in Maya (low, high poly), textured in Substance Painter and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (no post processing).
If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to contact me.