The Ficus genus is a large and diverse group of trees, shrubs, and vines that are native to tropical and subtropical regions around the world.
This tree 3D model would be a great asset for anyone who wants to create a realistic scene with a Ficus Bonsai tree for indoor or outdoor environmnet projects. It could be used for architectural visualizations, product design, or even video games.
Check out this animation I made using Unreal Engine:
- This 3D model is a high-quality, photorealistic representation of a Ficus Bonsai tree.
- The model is made of high-poly mesh with a total of 1301655 polys triangles and 963640 verts.
- The model is textured with high-detailed textures that capture the detail of the real tree.
- The model is rigged and animated in unreal and unity format, so you can pose it in any way you like.
- The model is ready to use in any 3D software.
- The leaves are made of individual petals, which are arranged in a realistic way.
- The bark of the tree is textured to look like real bark.
- The roots of the tree are exposed and twisted, giving the tree a natural look.
- The model is scaled to real-world dimensions with height 6m, so it can be used to create realistic scenes, it also could be scaled based on your need.
3ds max - Vray / Corona
Cinema 4D - Vray / Corona
Unreal Engine ( Animation ready)