Medieval Maker is a set of 300 brushes and 75 alphas for adding ornaments like rosettes, lion heads, griffins, dragons, eagles, gargoyles, horses, fleur de lis, trims, decoration borders and more. Use them for shields, chests, architecture, luxury furniture, columns, cathedrals, tombs, armors, and anything you imagine. Good ornaments can take your models to an upper level.
A must have for your creations inside ZBrush!
- Brushes for sculpting ornaments with or without applying material/matcap at once.
300 ZBrush brushes: 75 DragRect, 75 Lazy, 75 PaintDrag, 75 PaintLazy.
75 PSD Alphas for ZBrush, 2048x2048 pixels, grayscale, in PSD and JPG.
A PDF tutorial, and an index of the brushes.
A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
The ZBrush brushes include different kind of brushes:
- DragRect brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Lazy brushes that apply the detail in rows that follow your stroke.
- PaintRect brushes that apply the detail and also the material or matcap at once on the ornament.
- PaintLazy brushes that also apply material or matcap and sculpt in rows.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.6.6 and up (updating from 2019 or 2021, to 2022 or more is free and easy).