This product contains several useful tools for sculpting damage, holes, scars, cracks, and impacts on metal, stone, and even skin or any other surface in ZBrush and Blender:
- 300 ZBrush brushes: dragrect, dragdot, draw brushes, spray brushes, and VDM brushes.
- 240 Blender brushes: dragrect, dragdot, draw brushes, and spray brushes.
- 60 PSD Alphas that you can use in Zbrush, Blender, and other 3D apps that use alphas. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG, for all 3D applications.
- A PDF tutorial for ZBrush, and another one for Blender.
- A PDF index of the brushes so you can choose them easily.
- A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
There are several kind of brushes:
- DragRect and DragDot brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, as if you were drawing them. This way they have direction and uniqueness, and look natural.
- Spray brushes that put random strokes over the surface of the model.
- VDM brushes (ZBrush only) that have extra detail and bump and are as easy to use as the Drag brushes.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.6 and up (updating from 2019 to 2021.6 or more is free and easy). And Blender 2.80 and up (tested in Blender 2.80, 2.90, and 2.92).
If you use Blender, update your files with this release. All the brushes were not saved. The old file had only 50 brushes in each package, and now it has the 60 brushes for each one of the 4 files for a total of 240.
ZBrush files have not changed, and don't need to update.