4 high resolution PNG images you can place over your face in selfies to block facial recognition software from finding, recognizing, and training on you.
why would i want this?
1. you take part in protests, public groups like politics, or other groups. blocking your face will stop people from linking your social accounts to your public activities.
2. you have an ex or other enemy that keeps harassing you. blocking your face will stop them from looking you up in your friends friend lists.
3. you don't want everyone to find you by just taking your picture in a store or bus and searching your face in a free program like google image search or yandex.
how to use.
1. save the images on your device.
2. use a free app (like pixlr) to open your selfie.
3. use "double exposure" or features like "add another image" to place the png on your selfies over your face.
4. you're done!
the more of your face is blocked, the better. but if you want to leave some features (like your eyes) visible, it will still be a lot harder to find you.
why fare mask?
fare stands for "facial recognition" the technology that makes this free art project a viable idea.
artstation changed the available files so i had to change them back. sorry for this.