This is a set of red clovers with 47 different shapes, made with Blender 2.81 and Cycles renderer. And medium and low polys are available with support for close shots. There are multiple 2K PBR maps with rich colors which can add some realism to your scenes.
- The model is made according to the real-world scale.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- No lights and cameras.
- Just put the model into the scene to render without cleaning.
- Medium and low polys, 94 objects in total.
- No N-Gons.
- Overlapping Unwrapped UVs.
- Blender project, fbx and obj file.
- Neither animation nor rigging.
- Medium polys: vertices 1,302,427; edges 2,325,472; faces 1,049,945
- Low polys: vertices 544,600; edges: 871,212; faces 358,368
- 3D flower Collection vol01 clover_Back_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- 3D flower Collection vol01 clover_Front_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- 3D flower Collection vol01 clover_Normal.png, 2048*2048
- 3D flower Collection vol01 clover_Roughness.png, 2048*2048
- 3D flower Collection vol01 clover_SubsurfaceAmount.png, 2048*2048
- 3D flower Collection vol01 clover_SubsurfaceColor.png, 2048*2048