The package contains 5 realtime photoscan-based models of baguettes and other oblong pastries available in 2 levels of detail. The suite includes:
- baguettes (2 pcs); LOD 0: <1241 verts (<2477 tris), LOD 1: <253 verts ( <499 tris)
- poppy seed baguette; LOD 0: 1251 verts (2498 tris), LOD 1: 251 verts (498 tris)
- ciabatta bread; LOD 0: 1224 verts (2500 tris), LOD 1: 250 verts (495 tris)
- breadstick; LOD 0: 1250 verts (2496 tris), LOD 1: 251 verts (498 tris)
Every mesh in the pack is closed and optimized for real-time rendering. Each model contains collision mesh and it is available in 4 file formats: blend, max, fbx and obj. Models are scaled according to metric system.
Every pastry is provided with 2 sets of 4K textures adjusted to 2 levels of detail.
Depending on dedicated usage, each set of textures is available in 3 versions containing following maps:
- PBR Metallic/Roughness workflow: Base Color, Roughness, Normal (DirectX), Ambient Occlusion; totally 40 16 bit png files,
- Unreal Engine 4: Base Color, Normal (DirectX), combined Ambient Occlusion (red channel), Roughness (green channel) and Metallic (blue channel); totally 30 8 bit png files,
- Unity: Albedo, Normal (OpenGL), Ambient Occlusion, combined Metallic (RGB) and Smoothness (alpha channel); totally 40 tga files.
In order to use our models in preferred game engine please follow official guidelines of its provider.
HDR backgrounds not included.
All models in BAGUETTES PACK were created using photogrammetry and they are based on carefully picked real-life goods. While meshes were optimized to meet requirements of real-time rendering, high quality of photoscanned textures was enhanced by adding Normal maps, Ambient Occlusion and proper Roughness for various surfaces. Each model is provided with low (LOD 1) and mid-poly (LOD 0) version. First is dedicated for use as a gameplay item or level decoration and the later is suitable for closeups, ex. as a cinematic prop or an element of an architectural visualisation.
Note: ZIP file with meshes suffix in its name contain all available mesh formats.