One source. 56 Fabric materials. All your favorite apps.
56 scan-based 4K PBR hybrid Fabric materials powered by Substance. Perfect for Games or ArchViz with source files included for use in any Substance program as well as a fully featured Unreal 4 Project!
Please note this download contains 14GB of content and source files
- 56 Substance Designer source materials (SBS format)
- 56 SBSAR files with 10+ exposed parameters for easy use in any Substance app such as Substance Painter, Designer or Alchemist.
- Unreal Engine 4 project - Fully featured and with all materials included (requires UE4 v4.20 or newer)
- CLICK HERE for 45 minutes of product documentation - in-depth and in 4K
- Substance Painter export presets
- Fabric in the following categories:
Canvas, Corduroy, Cotton, Denim, Felt, Flannel, Fleece, Fur, Jersey, Lace, Leather, Linen, Shagpile, Synthetic, Terry Cloth, Velvet and Wool.
- Adjust each material with 10+ easy to use graph parameters and 3 different BaseColor colorisation methods
- Mix fabric with non fabric surfaces in the one texture set in Substance Painter (export presets included)
- Output any of the following channels:
- BaseColor, Roughness, Normal, Metallic, AO, SubsurfaceScattering, Fuzziness mask, Height/Displacement, Opacity
For use in all major game, rendering engines and DCC tools - see Allegorithmic website for plugin support for SBSAR files.
Source Files version requirement: SBS - Substance Designer 2018.3 SBSAR - Substance Engine v6
Updated compatibility to support Unreal Engine 5.0