These are high-quality food sacks assets. This food sacks was intended to fit into historical scenes but can also look well-placed in environments of other eras. These model have realistic cloth movement and shape. A grain symbol is imprinted on the front of all the sacks.
The food sacks were created using Blender, Zbrush and marvellous designer. All were fully textured using Substance Painter and rendered using Blender’s cycles function. All textures including the cloth were created using Substance Alchemist and such are unique to 3DTudor.
These assets are also available separately please visit 3DTudor shop for more details.
Food Sack Open Features:
Food Sack Tied Features:
Food Sack Stacked Features:
- The Model is scaled to a real-world scale of: width 96 cm, depth 55 cm, height 35 cm
- The model is orientated in the correct direction, and is centred to middle of world origin
- All parts of the model are named correctly – optimised for easy rigging and animating
- Clean and optimised topology for maximum efficiency
- All parts have fully unwrapped UVs and the UV map is efficient with no wasted space
- All texture maps are high quality 4k textures and can be scaled down easily if needed
- This model is mostly quads with no ngons and it has 2304 polygons in total and 1154 Vertices
1 X Food Sacks Low Poly FBX.File
1 X Food Sacks High Poly FBX.File
1 X Food Sacks OBJ.File
1 X Food Sacks MTL.File
3 X 4096 Albido Map
3 X 4096 Ambient Occlusion Map Png
3 X 4096 Normal Map Png
3 X 4096 Roughness Map Png
3 X 4096 Metallic Map Png
3 X 4096 Height Map Png
3 X Texture Zip File
3 X UE4 Textures pack
1 X Zbrush ZPR File
1 X Blender Static Asset Native File
1 X Maya File
The following are not included:
Human model is used for scaling only
Cameras or lighting in scenes
Renders of model
Anything From Unreal Engine Except listed above
No third-party plug-ins are required to use the files
I am very passionate about this era and I think it shows through in this creation.
Thanks for looking !
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More
For use on an unlimited number of commercial projects with no limits on sales or views.Learn More