PBR Low-poly 3D model of Inflatable Pink Flamingo.
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine. It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures. The model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry. PBR texture sets are very detailed so it makes this model good enough for a close-up.
The Standard Variant contains all textures and all 3D common graphics formats necessary for use in interactive applications and renderings.
The Professional Variant additionally includes Substance Painter source file, high-resolution Blender 3D files (before bake), and rendering scenes in Marmoset Toolbag 4.
- PBR BeachToy texture set 4096 (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 2050 Triangles.
- 1262 Vertices.
- The model is one mesh.
- The model is completely unwrapped.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats for Standard variant:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3D 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
Available file formats for the Professional variant:
- The same as the Standard version plus extra files mentioned below:
- Substance Painter source file
Hi-Res model source file - Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Marmoset Toolbag 4 scene
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model. I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need them.
- A professional version of the product has been added as a variant.
- Professional version of this product includes source files and additional scenes (see description).