This is a set of 25 UI/HUD decals that you can use to add details to your 2D or 3D artwork in software packages such as Substance Painter, Zbrush, Photoshop, Affinity Photo or Designer
To quickly add details to your 2D artwork you can use the PNG decals.
To add height/colour/roughness details to your 3D artwork inside software such as Substance Painter, Zbrush etc. you can use the PNG Alphas or Decals.
If you want to change shape/colour or resolution/size of the decals you can use the SVG vector files in Affinity Designer, Adobe Illustrator etc.
This package includes 25 Decals/Alphas
- 25 .PNG 4096x4096 px Decals (transparent files, no background)
- 25 .PNG 4096x4096 px Alphas
- 25 .SVG files (Editable vector files)
Commercial use of the decals/alphas is permitted but the decals or alphas themselves can not be sold or shared and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies, 3D models, Concept Art etc.
- Single User License - Single user commercial license, you can use the product on multiple devices but only the license owner should use and have access to the product.
- Studio License (up to 5 users) - For studios with up to 5 people.
- Studio License (Unlimited) - Unlimited number of users at one studio location.
- Educational license (Unlimited) - Unlimited number of users at one school location.
Photoshop does not allow you to edit .SVG files as it flattens the vector file. Though it maintains the ability to scale it up and down without losing any quality.