Unreal Engine 4.23+
This randomizable zombie asset pack provides you with an array of zombie characters, heads, outfits, and a flexible blueprint zombie randomizer that will work seamlessly with any other AI or Character packs available on the marketplace.
It’s possible to generate hundreds of thousands of unique zombies, randomizing their outfits on spawn, and using Master Pose optimizations Unreal has included for modular skeletal characters to render the characters as a single skeletal mesh.
You have full control over what variations are allowed to spawn, and it is easy to make new colour variations with albedo masks and gray-scaled textures provided for more customization options.
Each zombie has configured physics assets, and dismembered gibs, ready to plug into your dismemberment systems.
Multiple blueprint examples are included to get you started and to show you the scope of this asset.
🌟This zombie is also available in combo packs: Four-Pack | Twin-Pack 🌟
🎥Starved Male & Female: TRAILER🎥
Contact us to receive:💵Breast Physics + Cash Asset to migrate to your project 💵
(It's free but it can't be uploaded here due to ArtStation's TOS)
Changelog - Update 3.0 - 2022
Total Rewrite - The randomization code and morph control code has been completely redone from the ground up. The zombies are now significantly easier to integrate into new projects. (~10 minute install time reduced to ~1-2 minutes).
Inheritance Based Outfit Component - Add randomization to any AI/Blueprint by simply adding a new component! BPC_OutfitControl, each zombie includes a child component class with customized parameters, allowing you to integrate the zombies into any AI or character pack quickly and intuitively!
Facial Animation Component - Facial morph shapes are now controlled via BPC_MorphControl
Seed-based randomization - Zombie randomization is now seed-based and no longer runs on construction. This gives you significantly more control over what type of zombies you spawn and allows you to reuse or setup custom variations for maps
Optimized Cloth Physics - Apex has culling issues in all versions of Unreal, a separate version without Apex cloth is included for each mesh and can be easily enabled/disabled through the outfit control component massively improving performance. Chaos update will be coming for UE5!
Lots of minor changes - Better color balance on some textures, better randomization default presets, materials, physics assets, showcase levels (AI_Showcase) and more!
All of my zombies contain certain master assets, configured to work with each individual zombie. See page 6 to 15 in the documentation for a full overview of shared content.
This pack includes 34 licensed animations from Mocap Online.
- 34 unique animations see (pg. 6)
- Hair/Bald/Hair Cap variations
- Cloth physics configured for hair, and money
- Randomized zombie blueprint (pg. 11 - 13)
- Randomized facial animations/morph poses (pg. 11 - 13)
- Randomized gore/dismemberment masks (pg.16 - 17)
- Bonus Plain/Blank textures are provided for advanced customization (pg. 20)
- Dismembered limbs ready to use (pg. 10)
- Five demo maps
- Breast Physics + Cash Asset to migrate to your project (pg. 19)
- 34 Unique Animations pg. 6
- 2 Animation Demo maps pg. 7-8
- 1 Realistic Skin Material with Detail Mapped Pores pg. 14-15
- 1 Fabric Material pg. 14-15
- 2 Basic Skin/Decal Material pg. 14-15
- 1 Hair Master Material pg. 14-15
- 1 LOD Material pg. 14-15
- 2 Skinned Zombie Models (13k to 300 tris) (2 heads, 1 body)
- Two head variations (4 variations each with optional hair/bald)
- 10 Morph Poses for each Head (8 to control eyes, Two for face/mouth controls)
- 8 Dismembered Limbs
- 1 Skinned Cheerleader Shirt (1.6k to 160 tris) (15 var, 4 gore mask)
- 1 Skinned Skirt (7k to 400 tris) (15 var, 4 gore mask)
- 1 Skinned Bra (2.3k to 230 tris) (8 var, 4 gore mask)
- 1 Hair Model (2.6k tris to 400 tris)
- 1 Blood Decal pg. 15
- 1 Animation BP pg. 7-8
- 1 AI BP pg. 11-13
- 1 Dressup BP pg. 9
- 1 Gib BP pg. 10
- 1 Dismemberment BP pg. 10
- 5 Master Pose Blueprints pg. 10
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
IK bones are included: Yes
Materials and Instances: 7 Master, 98 instances, 2 functions
Textures: 102 textures
Resolutions: 4k Textures, 2k Decal/Hair