- Megacity - Part 1 - Design and Modeling
- Megacity - Part 2 - Final Cityscape Render
- Render Engines - A small overview
- Procedural Landscapes in Blender
- Procedural Cityscapes in Blender
- Weather Effects in Blender
- Rocky Landscapes in Blender
- Sci-fi Environment Design in Blender
- Realistic Set Design in Blender
- Cinematic Set Design in Blender
- 3D Environment Design for Production
- Design Presentation in Blender
- Sketching 3D Environments in Blender
- Intro to Octane for Blender
Everything you always wanted to know about Blender … but were afraid to ask. Natural and man-made. Realistic and cinematic. Small and large (and very large). Day and night. Inside and out. See what Blender can do in your hands with the right tools.
- Modeling. Procedural tools. Modifiers. Particles. Simulations.
- Shaders. Textures. Lighting. Rendering. Eevee. Cycles.
- Everything in one package. For more details check the individual products below.
- 20+ hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D scenes in BLEND format
- PSD file for the final images
- Image textures
- reference images
What do I need to have before I start?
- Installation of Blender 2.8
- Octane Render (only used in Megacity 2 and Render Engines)
- basic knowledge of Blender 2.8x and the nodal interface
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent (Affinity Photo etc)
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.