Video Overview : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rAzybG
In this course we will take a look at the most powerful engine in the market that has enabled the creation of many titles in the video game industry, including the monster we no longer present, Fortnite.
My goal with this guide is to let you see, first of all, the main lines of what the Unreal Engine 4 can allow you to do.
Secondly, I will let you guide future updates to this course with your feedback and choices about the categories you want to learn more about.
This approach allows me to ensure the longevity of the course by adding more and more content, but also the certainty that the new parts will be approached with real interest since you will have chosen them.
What I will learn?
- Importing objects and textures to the library (Content Browser)
- Getting familiar with the software
- Knowing the different types of lights and understand what consumes the most performance
- Create simple and advanced materials
- Understanding the interest of master materials and instances
- Programming gameplay events and building objects to place in levels with the Blueprint.
- Import, configure and make a character playable.
- Create a simple artificial intelligence that follows the player or makes random patrols.
- Knowing the needs of our character with progress bars.
- Create a pause menu with graphic and resolution settings.
- Create a startup menu.Configure and control a vehicle.
- Create rain, snow particles and associated effects (wet effect and snow accumulation)
- Importing standard and Open World terrains (Tiled)
- Create automatic landscape materials with automatic vegetation placement
- Explore the Quixel Megascans library and learn how to export objects from Quixel Bridge to UE4
- Create a natural scene with procedural placement of trees.
- Setting up a volumetric fog
- Configure the general atmosphere of a level with the Post Proces
- sCreate unique HDRs directly from the engine with Nvidia Ansel plugin
What I will get?
- +30 hours of step-by-step video tutorial
- 1 downloadable .zip.
- 1080/30fps resolution
- Unreal Engine 4
- 3d Modeler (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya...)
- Photo/Image Editing Software (Photoshop, Gimp...)
- Anyone who wants to learn, improve or fix their skills on the Unreal Engine 4
- Owning a computer with Windows 10 (64Bits)
- Winrar or 7zip to decompress resources
Important note :
All you can find in this course are for personnal usage only. You can not share or sell it.
Adding a missing Material video. Adding different options to our material (Static Switch Parameters)