This is a step by step walkthrough tutorial on my current painting process this 2020. Starting with clean lines, up to the final realistic render, this workflow is very efficient especially when communicating with clients on how the final artwork will look like. This is very similar to how I create splash art and it gives a basic idea on my thought process. I will also discuss how I prepare and study to paint this fantasy portrait.
*This is a fan art of a character from Bloodborne. I am only selling the process of painting.
Release Date: December 12, 2020
Disclaimer: My views and painting process in this tutorial might be different from my current views.
- 1 hour full narrated 5x timelapse painting. (QHD Quality, English voice with subtitles)
- 30 minutes narrated painting tips. (QHD Quality, English voice with subtitles)
- JPEG process steps
- Layered PSD of Lineart Stage (3825 by 4950 px)
- Layered PSD of Rough Color (3825 by 4950 px)
- Layered PSD of Final Render (3825 by 4950 px)
- PDF outline of notes
Get my brushes and other free stuff:
Help me fund my passion for personal art! Thank you very much!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email me at email@example.com