ALPHA MAPS: 15 Historical Reliefs and Ornaments About Animals and Mythical Creatures
About the Subject Matters:
Here is a set of high quality displacement maps that have been created on the basis of real ancient reliefs, ornaments and plaques from various countries, with some enhancements. They are very old. Some of them belong to the more than 2,500 years ago...
(The historical origin of each relief/ornament is indicated at the end of its filename.)
- 2K, 16-bit high quality displacement maps, without compression
- Smooth bases: No jagged bases
- Clean surfaces: With no noise on the surfaces
- All of the 15 alpha maps have been tested in ZBrush, Blender and Substance Painter.
- Alpha file formats: TIFF, PSD
- Specs: 16-bit, 2K (2048*2048), 254 ppi, without compression
- Reliefs and ornaments with internal ornaments and details
- The details that enhance close-up shots.
- The alpha maps can be used either as individual reliefs or as a set of ornaments.
- A Help document file and an alpha map preview file are included as PDF files.
Note: In order to obtain the most accurate results from this product, it is highly recommended that you read the Help document file.
-The commercial license means that you can use these alpha maps to add some details to your commercial projects.
Buying a commercial license of this product does not mean that the buyer can sell, repackage or share these alpha map files themselves.