PBR low-poly 3D model of Water Scooter. A propeller is a separate object that you can animate.
This model was based on a high-end underwater scooter that could have appeared in some action movies.
It is halfway between a jet ski and an underwater scooter.
This asset is best for use in games and other VR/AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
This as well as each of our 3D models is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
We have made every effort to ensure that the PBR textures are as detailed as possible and made with the greatest care.
- 3 PBR textures sets (Main Body, Emission, Glass)
- 11696 Triangles
- 9051 Vertices
- The model is divided into two parts (The main body and a propeller)
Available file formats for Standard variant:
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Maya 2018.4 (.mb)
- Blender 2.9 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
Available file formats for the Professional variant:
- The same as the Standard version plus extra files mentioned below:
- Substance Painter source file
Hi-Res model source file - Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Marmoset Toolbag 4 scene
PBR texture sets details:
- 4096 Main Body PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 1024 Emission PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 1024 Glass PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal)
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model.
I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you dispel any doubts.
- If you bought this 3D model and need some support then please contact me. I'll be happy to help you ;)
- I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need them.