3D Tudor Store
This is a high-quality medieval Torch and holder. I took a lot of time to make the torch look realistic and manageable for any character you may have.
I also wanted it to look a little different but not so different it didn’t resemble a medieval torch anymore. The model was created from lots of reference including the materials and textures used.
I have also included in the pictures a render from UE4 together with a texture set specifically for UE4 to show you how it will look in game.
This model was created using Blender and Zbrush. It was fully textured using Substance painter and rendered using Blender Cycle’s.
All Textures including wood were created using substance Alchemist and such are unique to 3DTudor.
The game render is from UE4 and the particle system is one I created within the engine.
- The Model is scaled to a real-world scale of: width 38.2 cm, depth 49 cm, height 90 cm
- The model is orientated in the correct direction, and is centred to middle of world origin
- All parts of the model are named correctly – optimised for easy rigging and animating
- Clean and optimised topology for maximum efficiency
- All parts have fully unwrapped UVs and the UV map is efficient with no wasted space
- All texture maps are high quality 4k textures and can be scaled down easily if needed
- This model is mostly quads with no ngons and it has 9774 polygons in total and 5219 Vertices
1 X Medieval Burning Torch and Holder Low Poly FBX.File
1 X Medieval Burning Torch and Holder High Poly FBX.File
1 X Medieval Burning Torch and Holder OBJ.File
1 X Medieval Burning Torch and Holder MTL.File
1 X 4096 Albido Map
1 X 4096 AO Map Png
1 X 4096 Normal Map Png
1 X 4096 Roughness Map Png
1 X 4096 Metallic Map Png
1 X 4096 Height Map Png
1 X UE4 Texture pack
1 X Blender File with materials
1 X Maya File
The following are not included:
Human model is used for scaling only
Cameras or lighting in scenes
Renders of model
Nothing from the UE4 render except listed above
No third-party plug-ins are required to use the files
I am very passionate about this era and I think it shows through in this creation.
Thanks for looking !