Included in Ultimate Old West Environment Course - In-Depth Tutorial
Welcome to Unreal Shader series!
During this course I will show you, step by step, how to create a dedicated Megascans Assets Shader!
Learn how to push the megascan asset rendering with this shader.
What I will learn?
In Unreal Engine 5.2:
- Create serval material functions
- Create an optimized shader
- Implement Cavity blending with Base Color
- Implement Fuzzy shading
- Implement Additional Normal Details
- Cover and Blending systems
- RVT Support
What I will get?
- +4h of step-by-step video tutorial
- 1080/30fps resolution
- Unreal Engine 5.2
- Quixel Bridge
Anyone who wants to learn, improve or fix their skills in environment creation.
- Owning a computer with Windows 10 (64Bits) / Not tested on Windows 11
- Winrar or 7zip to decompress files
- The basics on Unreal Engine (Camera movements, create Materials, Import assets...)
Join the server:
Important note :
This course was created in version 5.2 and it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to use THE SAME version! If you choose to use another version, be aware that you may encounter possible errors not covered in this course.
Purchase by mistake - Refund requests must be made within 10 minutes after purchase. After this time, the refund will not be possible.
The course goes on sale after my purchase - This is not a valid reason for a refund.
All you can find in this course are for personal usage only. You cannot share it, sell it or make it available for free on any platform.