Texture To Trim
**Still in development**
TTT (Texture To Trim) for PC TTT is a simple tool for mixing in short time and easily from texture to Game ready trim textures!
- Single export
- Multi Export + batch export
- Instant preview
- once you adjust the albedo map, every other textures will follow the albedo size and tilling parameters
- Export texture resolution from 1K to 10K (4K recommended)
- Simple workflow and updated UI (comparing the V0.5 to the latest one)
How To Use: Check here for Visual Tutorials
- Import textures by clicking the small folder icon
- Adjust the texture size and tiling
- Single Export by clicking the top left icon from the toolbar
- Import Textures by clicking the Batch Export icon from the toolbar
- Import your textures from the showing panel
- -you have to arranges textures by line (if the first texture from the 1 group is an albedo/Diffuse Map, then all firsts textures have to be albedo/Diffuse Maps) to avoid weird trims
- -The limit amount is going to limit the scroll/Preview amount
- -Limiting export repetition using the Limit option.
- -Preview your Maps using the scroll/Preview option.
- Go to setting and set the export resolution (1K to 10K)~
- Click Export!
Notes: you will have Windows Popping up (save popups) according to your limit amount
every Popups correspond to the line of Maps (if first texture of 1 Group was diffuse, the save the File as diffuse etc.
**People leaving Reviews/comment about the bad or the good of the Software will be choose as future Beta-Tester (means they will get 2 next versions for Free)
And people who just need to leave feedbacks, I'd appreciate it ;)
For Issues and Chats, Email me on (email@example.com)
or Message me on
ArtStation : artstation.com/stylizededge
Twitter : https://twitter.com/StylizedE
System Requirement :
- 4Gb Ram
- Intel HD graphic GPU
- 8Gb ram
- Intel HD graphic GPU or higher
Tested on lower Spec Computer and works fine
All the best!
KNOWN ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
- Tilling texture can be repetitive after an extreme tiling process While tilling your textures, if you want the weird repetitive way, then everything is good.
- Icons become messy the more Trim card you are working on Scroll and tilling Buttons are generated inside the card, the way every card has its own settings and parameters.
- Windows size TTT window size might not fit some screens, the wider the screen is, the more stability the software will have; Rec: higher than 2K res screens are fine.
Future implementation in upcoming Updates (some might change with time)
- Cards rotation Rotate textures (in the case you want multiple usage of a single texture with different rotation and scale).
- Advanced Batch Export Export multiple textures on the same Card or on a random selected card.
- Randomize tilling and offset Randomize scale of the selected textures.
- Save and open your preset in files Save your Trim in files and load it every time you need FAQ How many ways to export textures? Single Exportation or Batch Exportation (single file & multiple files) Can TTT handle/import heavy files(as high quality images) Yes, I’ve tested 8K textures importation, it took same time as importing 4K as 2K, difference might be observed between 5ms~10ms