Stingray Concept Project Files (.blend (model + simple rig + light and camera setups for 17 shots) + post-process .PSDs)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUY:
1. This is not tutorial. This is project files for study and/or personal modification.
1. Created and tested with blender 2.83.4 LTS.
2. Project can not be rendered with OptiX currently due to usage of Ambient Occlusion and Bevel nodes (raytrace nodes are not supported in Optix at the moment). You'll need to switch to CUDA or CPU rendering (Preferences - System - Cycles Render Device). If you from the future, this might not be an issue :)
3. Image textures packed into .blend file (Go to File - External Data - Unpack all into files to unpack).
4. Post process files created with Photoshop 2020. All adjustments are made in non-destructive fashion, and can be easily breaked down or changed.
5. Archives are .7z format, you'll need archivator like 7zip or similar to open it. Contact me at email@example.com if you'll have problems with opening archives.