All we need is dance! 🕺 I made this little piece of material for one of my recent works which are a music video. It was already so fun to play with it. This tiny little material can produce disco ball, dance floor & LED wall texture, easily.
• You have basic mirror shapes like square, circle, hemisphere, star
• You also have 12 retro color palettes.
• All parameters are easy to adjust and with scale and randomize you can create a lot of variations.
• For further dramatic effect, you can always add cracks, erosions, fallen pieces, dirtiness, and fractures.
Hope you like it. Have fun!
Disco Material in action in this 360 VR music Video!
Archive's contents :
- SBSAR file ( Substance painter, substance Player, c4d, unreal, unity, etc.. ) + 4 Presets ( disco ball, old disco ball, dance floor, led wall )
- SBS file ( Substance Designer )
If you have any question or problem, message me here on Artstation
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More