Beautifully recreated history
Capturing the elegance and fine craftsmanship represented in household items from the late 1800s and early 1900s can be a challenge. That's why I have spent the time to recreate every aspect of this antique phone with meticulous attention to physical and historical detail.
About the models
This product includes two variants of a candlestick style telephone. One high poly mesh, and one low poly, as well as an additional twisted cord with a curve for posing. At 21.7K all quad faces, the high poly mesh captures every graceful curve and rigid corner. The low poly variant, also all quad topology, contains 9K faces. Their 2K PBR material set displays every realistic detail. Each is modeled to real world scale for a perfect fit in any old world scene needing beautiful, accurate lighting.
A little more detail.
The files you will be downloading are OBJ files, as well as .blend files including all diffuse, normal, roughness, emission, and transparency maps.
How to use
1. From your working scene, click File.
2. Select Link or Append for the Blend or Import for .OBJ
3. Browse to the location where the blend or OBJ file has been saved and click it.
4. Select Objects and double-click the object(s) you want in your scene. Note: This step is not needed when importing the OBJ.
Trouble with these assets?Use any of the contact methods below! A message on my profile is best.
1. Send a message through my profile.
2. Any of the methods listed in the resume section of my website.