Fast N' Furry as its name indicates, is the fastest way to create stylized fur. Chose one of the shapes between the 3 styles that you can find inside this brush, easy recognizable by colours, and drag it on your model. Each style is made by 20 original meshes plus the same 20 meshes mirrored on the X axis to guarantee some variety.
How to use
- To open the brush in ZBrush you have to go to the brush palette, the first square at the top left of your screen, then load the brush with "Load Brush" button at the bottom left of the window.
- You can permanently install it by moving the brush in ZBrush installation folder, in my case: "C:/Program Files/Pixologic/ZBrush 2020/ZStartup/BrushPresets".
- The low poly meshes that conform the brush are thought to be displayed with Dynamic Subdivision activated. To activate this feature you have to go to "Tool > Geometry > Dynamic Subdiv" and activate "Dynamic" or just pushing "D" on your keyboard.
- Use the top bar to select the shape or click "M" to open shapes menu.
Compatible with ZBrush 2020 and above.
Paying for this product help me to continue sculpting awsome characters and doing what I love. If you like it you can share my work too. Thank you!
- Fixed the bug that makes only apear 40 of the 120 shapes.