Forest Moss And Lichen Maker is a set of 300 brushes and 50 alphas for sculpting and painting moss and lichens and micro-fungus on nature and forest scenes, over stones, old buildings, abandoned places, trees, rotten wood, abandoned furniture, and even on characters and fairy creatures like dryads and elves, and anything you imagine.
This set includes many kinds of moss and lichen, in brushes for painting and sculpting in several ways.
A must have for ZBrush!
300 ZBrush brushes: 50 DragDot, 50 DragRect, 50 Draw, 50 PaintRect, 50 PaintDraw, and 50 PaintSpray
50 PSD Alphas for ZBrush, and 3D apps that support 3D alphas with setting of middle point. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG.
- A PDF tutorial, and an index of the brushes.
- A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
The ZBrush brushes include different kind of brushes:
- DragRect and DragDot brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, as if you were drawing them. This way they have direction and uniqueness and look natural.
- PaintRect and PaintDraw Brushes that add surface relief and texture at the same time, so you can apply this before or after using the other brushes and get a finished model, or use them to detail and paint your models at the same time.
- PaintSpray Brushes that put random strokes of the alpha on your model.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.6.6 and up (updating from 2019 or 2021, to 2022 or more is free and easy).
Credits: "Pohutukawa tree 5" by b_nealie, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution. Link in video.