Tracks and Footprints Maker for ZBrush is a collection of brushes for sculpting and painting animal tracks, footprints, hand prints, fingerprints, wheel tracks, and shoe tracks.
When you add tracks and footprints to your scenes, suddenly you are telling a story that happened in it, making the imagination of the watcher fly. Use them to add an extra detail to your works, with the tracks left by people and animals on character and landscape art.
A must have for marks, tracks, and footprints with ZBrush!
300 ZBrush brushes (60 DragRect, 60 DragDot, 60 DragPaint, 60 PaintRect, 60 PaintDot) for sculpting and painting marks and footprints.
60 PSD Alphas for ZBrush, and 3D apps that support 3D alphas with setting of middle point. 2048 x 2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG.
A PDF tutorial, that tells you how to use the brushes.
PDF index of the brushes to choose them easier.
A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
The ZBrush brushes include different kind of brushes:
- DragRect brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- DragDot brushes, in which you decide the size of the detail, and then drag to position it with precision.
- DragPaint brushes that combine DragRect brushes with painting polypaint at the same time.
- PaintRect brushes that do polypaint only in a similar way to DragRect, but adding only color and not relief.
- PaintDot brushes that do polypaint only in a similar way to DragDot, but adding only color and not relief.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.6.6 and up (updating to 2022 is free and easy).
Credits: "Wheelbarrow" by Elvair Lima , licensed under Creative Commons Attribution. Link in video.