All you need to create stunning cyberpunk inspired visuals. Learn different techniques and approaches to create massive cityscapes. Traditionally or Procedurally. Everything from high to low angles. Large to small scale. Basic modeling to final presentation.
This Bundle includes:
- Megacity Part 1
- Megacity Part 2
- Megacity Streets
- Procedural Cityscapes in Blender
For more details please check here:
What topics are covered?
- Basic modeling, shading and lighting.
- Procedural and traditional generation of cityscapes.
- Responsible kitbash process and combination with your own designs.
- Final photoshop paintover techniques.
- For exact details please refer to the individual products.
Who is it for?
Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 8.5 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D scene in FBX, ORBX and BLEND format (human models not included)
- PSD file for the final images
- image textures
- reference images
What do I need to have before I start:
- Octane standalone (used in Megacity Streets and partially in Megacity 2)
- basic knowledge of Blender 2.8x and the nodal interface
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent (Affinity Photo etc)
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.