NEW PRICE !
96 Alphas megapack for digital sculpting, ready to be imported into your beloved sculpting and texturing softwares such as Zbrush, Blender, Substance Painter, 3d Coat, Cinema 4D, mudbox...
Available in 2k, png (16 bits)
Price is 6$ (3.8$ in my pocket). If you want to give more, feel free to buy from Gumroad.
/!\ Special offer here for 2 megapacks : 37 alphas wrinkled fabric + 96 alphas wrinkled kraft paper /!\
How it's made :
3D scanner (0,05mm accuracy, 0.2mm resolution) + baking in Blender + postprod in Gimp + love
If you dont need so much alphas :
Check my other pack on Gumroad : https://gumroad.com/btrd3d
You want an example :
Download the "pay what you want" pack "Clothing pleats" on Gumroad : https://gumroad.com/l/3dscanclothingsession01
How it works :
Import alpha as brush texture, or stencil, or stamps. Tweak your sensitivity, pressure and hardness to your convenience. Be sure model is subdivided to apply details with sculpting.
What's inside :
• 48 alphas with faded borders for sculpt brushes
• A tiled version of each alpha for seamless texturing (works also for sculpting)
Other packs can be found on :
no specific licence, if you buy it, use it as you want. If you like my work, if my work helped you, give me credits and give links to people !
• Dont forget that you can also use these alphas in substract mode to have interesting effects ! Double fun.
• Depending of the software you use for sculpting, i advise you to play with falloff curves and sensitivity to obtain the desired effect.
• You can also tweak the stroke method, jitter, random rotation to easily add details.
Thank you very much, have fun !