In this PSD package, I show how to make overpainting 3D renders. 3 PSD files are attached to this collection. All 3 PSD files I created for my personal project "The Way". These PSD files contain the original base 3D renders, all details, all paintover layers and postprocessing of course. I am sure that these files will help you understand some important things:
- How your drawing can improve your basic rendering
- It will help you understand exactly how much I paint over the renders
- How many original base renders I leave untouched
- Also You will see my work with layers and layers structure
- And also my overpainting technique
Please note this PSD package does not contain any 3D asset or 3D scene.
You will see three different PSDs:
- A lot of overpainting
- Minimum overpainting
- And something in the middle
I hope all this will be interesting, easy and handy for you guys.
- 3 FINAL PSD with all layers (183 Mb)
- BONUS - Sketch PSD (18,4 Mb)
- + FREE BONUS - reference list (1,37 Gb)
- In general: 1,57 Gb
- Suitable for all levels
Feel free to write me if you have any questions or you need some help.